Stainless Steel Cigar Cutters
High quality Stainless Steel Cigar Cutters
- POCKET SIZE, CONVENIENT TO CARRY-- Designed with a suitable size. Very convenient to carry at everywhere.
- PREMIUM BRUSHED STAINLESS STEEL - This cigar cutter is made of heavy-duty 420J2 Stainless Steel, excellent craftsmanship and sturdy solid construction.
- CLASSIC DOUBLE BLADES GUILLOTINE - Self-sharpening double blades make a clean straight cut, give you a crisp, precise chop on your stogie.
- WIDE APPLICATIONS: Its hole diameter is 0.892 inches (22.66 mm), worked well on all sizes up to 60 ring gauged cigars.
- WELL-MADE: Excellent craftsmanship and solid construction.
How to Cut a Cigar with Double-Guillotine Cutter?
Select the correct end of the cigar to cut.
Identify where the "shoulder" of the cigar ends.
Pick up your cigar cutter between your thumb and forefinger using your dominant hand.
Place the cigar into the cutter and close one eye in order to line up the cigar correctly.
Cut the cigar quickly in one fluid motion, with as much force as you can.
CLASSIC DOUBLE BLADES GUILLOTINE
Self-sharpening double blades make a clean straight cut,
give you a crisp, precise chop on your stogie.
Excellent craftsmanship and solid construction.
Hole Diameter: 0.892 inches / 22.66 mm
Dimensions: 3.54 x 1.57 x 0.12inches / 90 x 40 x 3.2 mm
Net Weight: 1.69 ounces / 48g